A Corporate Tax Manager is required for the Belfast office as part of a successful and growing Corporate tax advisory team. We work with a diverse range of well-known clients at local, national and global levels, and have a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
About the role
Your role will offer you exposure to a high standard of tax consultancy work on a diverse client base. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to being:
- A manager with strong UK corporate tax technical skills who is used to managing a diverse portfolio of clients, and is passionate about providing excellent client service.
- Some experience of managing international clients would be preferable but not essential.
- A self starter who has experience of managing and coaching junior team members.
- Experience in being out in the market in direct contact with clients and contacts.
- The work can be wide-ranging including providing excellent quality corporate tax advisory services to local and international corporate clients, and advising privately owned and multinational groups on UK tax developments. The role will also include supporting local and regional business development activity to generate new business, and winning work.
- You should be interested in being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with proactive innovative and commercial tax services.
- UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
- You will have significant UK corporate tax advisory experience.
- You will have excellent project management and team working skills.
- You will have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- You will be self-motivated and have an appetite to support business development efforts to secure new opportunities for the firm.
- You will be passionate about supporting and developing more junior members of staff.
- You will need strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way.
- You will have a focus on self-development and in the development of others in your teams.
Further benefits to be outlined on inquiry
To apply please send a copy of your CV and an accompanying cover letter to Dave (firstname.lastname@example.org)