dynamics and operations. During the Apprenticeship, time
will be spent working with the various teams within the Finance community,
where they will be involved in the daily routine work of the team as well as
being set a series of Apprentice work project assignments. This will allow
the Apprentice to become experienced in how a global government trading
In addition, any relevant training will be provided to ensure that once
qualified, the Apprentice has the necessary background, knowledge and
competence to become a full time team member and manager within
The jobholder will be required to initially obtain SC clearance before taking
up duties and then DV clearance shortly after commencement.
As an apprentice you will be assigned into an apprentice position and have
placements around Finance.
Work placements that may include:
- Financial Transactions
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Finance
- Planning and Analysis
- Financial Systems
- Finance Business Partnering
- 2 GCSEs (or equivalent e.g. O Levels) grade 9 – 5 (A* - C) in Maths & English.
- Business or accounting experience or a Level 4 qualification in a related subject.
- Good personal planning and organizational skills (attention to detail)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (interpersonal skills are key).
- Creative and intuitive approach to problem solving.
- Candidates can only apply if they are a British citizen or hold dual nationality, and they have been a resident in the UK for at least three of the last 10 years.
If you are interested in this or other apprenticeship opportunities then please complete the online registration process or email your CV and short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org