Azuki Accounts is an exciting company founded in 2016, providing finance and back office support to recruitment businesses. We offer a number of services to the recruitment industry including contractor payroll, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, credit control, financing solutions and consultancy.
About the Opportunity
This role will be suited to you if you are a dynamic and commercially minded individual looking for a career in a fast paced SME. You will need to be a team player and hardworking. If you are successful, you will report directly into the practice manager. We hope to assist you to develop within this role and to open new opportunities in your future career.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of our clients debtors
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Managing sales ledger
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Providing our clients with regular updates on their sales ledgers.
- Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience of Xero is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others