• Building global relationships and actively seeking out the global networks best experts to address client needs
• Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
• Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
As the Lead Cloud Architect, you will have three key areas of responsibility:
• Lead the development of our market growth in cloud advisory services across the UK.
• Manage complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services around cloud platforms.• Lead the development of cloud assets and people for our 30-strong capability group.
You are required to use your industry experience and subject matter knowledge as follows:
• Deliver high quality cloud advisory services which bring insight to complex technology problems across IaaS, PaaS and Saas
• Lead engagements and manage schedule and cost budgets.
• Good stakeholder management.
• Lead client sales in cloud advisory services at CIO and Chief Architect level
• Support cloud-related sales proposals and bid responses
• Understand business problems, identify and develop commercial opportunities for us
• Manage and coordinate internal risk/engagement management processes.
• Lead the development of market facing propositions and assets in cloud related propositions
• Contribute to the development of a vibrant and profitable Technology Architecture Capability Group.
• Build cloud skills and capabilities within our team
Qualifications & Skills:
• Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
• Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
• Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
• Seeks to understand others motivations
• Supports others to make brave decisions
• Subject matter expertise and experience from either industry, product or consulting background.
• The ability to deliver high quality cloud strategy and technology architecture work.
• Business development and sales capability.
• Good communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level.
• A detailed understanding of cloud architecture.
• Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends.
• Experience of: Public / Private / Hybrid cloud solutions, Cloud Brokerage, Cloud Orchestration, Cloud Infrastructure, SaaS solutions and Cloud Integration.
• Experience within the Financial Services Industry or with other large enterprises.
• Practical experience in delivering large scale, enterprise wide, complex transformations.
• A passion for technology
• High energy levels, coupled with a desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
• Self-motivation and ability to inspire and motivate others.
• Experience of: Technical reviews and assessments, cloud roadmaps, cloud integration / architecture / solution designs, cloud sourcing, cloud strategy.
• Experience of several of: Docker, Jenkins, Chef, VMware, RightScale, RedHat, Azure, AWS, Force.com, BlueMix, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry or equivalents