The role requires an organised, can-do candidate, who is able to take a lead in facilitating discussions and supervise junior staff tactfully and sensitively.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of formulating policy within a statutory town planning framework
- Experience of working in town planning in a Local Government environment
- Able to write and present reports and policy documents
- Able to prepare and deliver planning policy
- Able to use Word, Excel, and Access
This is an ideal time for you to join us, as this large town in Bedfordshire has ambitions to transform itself with exciting developments planned, including a £1.5 billion investment to regenerate and a vision to grow its airport.